This is the best all day recipe, whether for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack its an excellent source of proteins and veg. Add in different vegetables to make it your own too.
Makes 12 portions
- 6 zucchini’s grated & squeeze all the water out
- 1 brown onion grated
- 8-10 organic eggs
- 1 cup self-rising flour sifted (gluten free if you like)
- Grated Parmesan for on top (optional)
- Sea salt
- White pepper
- Pinch of nutmeg
- cherry tomatoes cut in half for on top, I’m obsessed with these so i put one cherry tomato per square
- Preheat oven to 180, line an oven tray with baking paper
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together except the tomatoes.
- Then pour the mix in the tray, top with cherry tomatoes
- Bake for about 15-20 mins – check it at 20, if there’s a wobble in the middle then bake in 5 mins increments.
- Once baked rest for 5-10 mins then cut into slices, I like to put a few in zip lock bags ready to grab’n’go on the way out.