I can’t believe how much I have posted this recipe on my instagram or facebook but haven’t posted it on my site! BLASPHEMOUS!
OK so how did this come about.. hmm I was cooking lunch one day with my bestie Rachel Guy and made this salmon recipe for her and I was going on and on about how easy it is, and she was like oh yeah what do you call it? and I was like she’s so easy she’s like a SLUT! hahaha we just cracked up laughing! And here it is, unadulterated, unfiltered and unhard! (yeah I know what’s not a word but hey if I’m going to start sentences with And I may as well write whatever else I want)
MANAR EATS SLUTTY SALMON – She’s that easy to cook
- Skin on Salmon
- salt/pepper to season
- chilli to your desired heat
- olive oil or none if you like
- Preheat your oven to 200
- In a baking paper lined tray place your salmon skin side down, season with salt, pepper, chilli, olive oil or fat of choice or none at all!
- Place in the oven for 10-12mins (medium-ish – you gotta check it, ovens are so varied) or I like to go to 15 mins as I like the outside golden.
- this is super yum the next day cold with your breaky or flaked in a salad or my fav, basmati rice, broccolini, salmon and a little drizzle of sesame oil SO GOOD!