I normally don’t like a 2 step process, where I have to cook some ingredients to then add them to some other ingredients and then cook them altogether again.. BUT I do absolutely love this recipe and its worth the little extra effort.
Let’s face it once you do it it’s not that hard at all!
- chicken breast (I buy the schnitzel cut)
- 1 leek cut into half moon shape
- 1/2 brown onion (optional)
- crumbled feta (as much as you want)
- chopped parsley
- chopped mint
- salt/pepper for seasoning
- olive oil optional
- chilli flakes optional
- switch oven on to 180
- In some olive oil in a pan soften the onion, leek on medium to high heat
- once cooked add in the feta and herbs and chilli and mix well
- on a lined oven tray, lay the chicken breasts out and then top with the mixture
- bake in an oven at 180 for 15-20 mins – all ovens are different so check them!
- serve them with roast veges or salad